Director of Nursing (DON)
$10,000 SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS
Meadowbrook at Bloomeris a skilled care nursing home in looking for a stellar Director of Nursing (DON) to lead up a great clinical team. If you are an experienced Director of Nursing with a can-do attitude who enjoys a challenge then this may be the role for you!
The primary purpose of the Director of Nursing position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of our Nursing Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator and the Medical Director, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements the facility’s clinical program;
- Works with the facility’s interdisciplinary team to maintain restorative care standards;
- Ensures the nursing program complies with applicable state and federal laws;
- Supports the admissions process by meeting with new residents and families;
- Participates in assessments, care plan development, and discharge planning;
- Completes timely MDS;
- Assists with staff recruitment;
- Completes clinical team's performance reviews. Guides and educates clinical teams about their performance;
- Works as a floor nurse, when needed;
- Supervise and ensure all infection control precautions;
- Current license as an Wisconsin Registered Nurse
- At least two years DON supervisory experience required
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Bloomer, United States